- 2 pounds potatoes cut into slices
- 3 tablespoons Earth Balance buttery spread melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) package Turkey Sausage fully cooked, cut into slices
- 1 medium onion peeled and chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Place potatoes slices on a baking sheet, spreading out as much as possible.
Combine melted buttery spread, olive oil, garlic powder, and paprika in a small bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon and drizzle rest on potatoes. Toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place in oven for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
On a second baking pan, combine sausage slices, onion, and peppers. Toss with the butter mixture that was set aside. Place in oven for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
If potatoes do not get browned enough, place under broiler for about 3 minutes.
Combine potatoes with sausage, onions, and pepper and serve.
This was adapted from this recipe to meet the requirements of the TED Reintroduction Phase.