- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, depending on how much meat you want (4-6 halves or 2-3 full breasts, to avoid confusion)
- 1 can salsa of your choice (any salsa you want! I’ve used everything from El Paso to pineapple salsa made fresh on site at Whole Foods)
- 2-3 Tbsp of Taco Seasoning per lb. of meat
- Place everything in the crock pot and mix it up good so that the chicken is coated in the salsa/spices.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours.
- Use a fork to shred the chicken (it should do so easily).
This is adapted from this recipe to meet the requirements of the TED Reintroduction Phase.