- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen carrots
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen corn
- 1 cup rice milk
- 2.5 cups of Cream of…”Whatever” Soup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 Tablespoons melted Earth Balance buttery Spread
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat a 9×13 inch baking dish with olive oil.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions. Drain water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine all the other remaining ingredients. Add cooked noodles to mixture. Gently stir to combine everything. Pour into prepared baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
This is adapted from this recipe to meet the requirements for the TED Reintroduction Phase.