The original recipe this was intended to be a pizza crust. I thought that I could just use it as a flatbread to put chicken salad on.
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Mix together flour, salt, and baking powder. Make a well and then add the water and oil. Mix the dough until it’s smooth and elastic.
3) Sprinkle your worktop with some flour and place the dough on top. Roll it into a ball and then bread it out on a pizza pan.
4) Bake for 15-20 minutes in preheated oven.
1) The first time I made this, I made it with just brown rice flour. It did not come together well. I’ll try it with the rice flour blend next time, if I make it again at all.
This bread was adapted from this recipe to meet the TED Reintroduction Phase requirements.