And this is my new go to meal. A little zingy, a little creamy, and a whole lot of delicious!
• 1 cup cooked chicken, finely chopped
• 1 ripe avocado, seeded and peeled
• 1/4 cup grapes, washed and halved
• 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
• 2 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
• 2 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
• 2 tsp. lime juice
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1) Place avocado in a medium bowl and mash with a fork. Add lime juice, salt, and black pepper and mix well.
2) Add chicken, grapes, onion, crumbled bacon and cilantro. Stir to combine ensuring that everything is coated in the avocado mixture. If the mixture seems too dry you can add a little bit of olive oil to make it more moist.
This Avocado Chicken Salad was adapted from this recipe to meet the TED Reintroduction Phase requirements.