This was delightfully creamy and more soupy when it first came out of the oven. Once it cooled a bit, it was more like a casserole. Once I figure out how to make a roll or bread within the reintroduction phase limitations this will be great with those!!! For now, this would pair nicely with some rice.
• 10.75 ounces of Cream of…”Whatever” Soup (1/2 a recipe)
• 1/2 – 1 cup of rice milk depending on how soupy you want the end results
• 2 large celery stalks, chopped
• 2 large carrots, chopped
• 1/2 small onion, diced
• 3-4 small potatoes, chopped
• 1 cup turkey, diced
1) Mix Cream of “Whatever” Soup and the rice milk together in a 9×13 pan.
2) Add celery, carrots, onion, potatoes, and turkey to pan. Mix to combine all ingredients.
3) Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake at 375º for 45-55 minutes.