I was bored and didn’t want potatoes or rice again. Plus Baby O was being somewhat cranky so this casserole was a throw together of food I already had prepared in the fridge. Hey, a girls gotta do…you know how it goes.
1. 8 oz. rice spaghetti pasta
2. Two 10.75 oz. cans of Cream of…”Whatever” Soup
3. 1 cup rice milk
4. 2 cups cooked, chopped turkey or ground turkey
5. 2 cups cooked, chopped veggies (I used sweet potatoes and squash)
6. salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with olive oil.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions until it’s al dente.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk milk and soup until smooth. Add mixed veggies and meat, toss
to combine. Stir in pasta and season with salt and pepper if desired. Pour mixture into
prepared casserole dish.
4. Bake until heated through, about 35 minutes.
1. This recipe came out SUPER creamy, but a little too liquidy for my taste. I think next
time I’ll cut it down to 1/2 cup rice milk and/or 1 can of cream of…whatever soup.
2. This would also be delicious with some sort of crunchy topping. I’ll probably blend up
some crunchy rice cereal next time to make panko rice crumbs.
This Turkey Spaghetti Casserole recipe was adapted from this recipe to meet the TED requirements.